The sands crushed all the flowers of the Deserts with their heat by the paths of light and moonlight all the angels today go without illusion walking and at daybreak the sun began to shine all the birds were still because of the intense cold of the night but all through the night of moonlight and cold they truly dreamed made eternal angels in the moonlight they sang their sweetest
Poetry with all my heart and wisdom if there are more sands in the deserts I know that in this place of light, heat and mirage there is love, not even the greatest and fearful heat can make a dreamer stop dreaming nothing will erase the most beautiful flowers of deserts taste of dew and of the wild horses nothing will destroy our eternal happiness here in the heart of the deserts today the birds will sow many flowers from one end to another who am I today I am a bird of the deserts I will follow eternally very happy this is my sweet realidede
Who is my heart he is a being today who only lives to dream I am made of the sunshine of the deserts and the eternal mirage
I am made of the sunshine of the deserts and the eternal dew I thought a lot of myself in my poetry in the good angels bringing the cold dew on your wings all my poetry I will always deliver to you with all my being and heart the sun he is an angel he heard my voice the moonlight was the wind and the angel that held me in his wings that abandoned me in the clouds to rest he always held strongly in my hands he was my eyes watching the rainbow the butterflies the birds and the stars I hope you will one day be the sunshine and the rainbow
I hope you are one day the light of the stars and the moonlight I hope you are one day the sunshine and the rainbow the nomads of the deserts and the Persians
The sands crushed all the flowers of the Deserts with their heat by the paths of light and moonlight all the angels today go without illusion walking and at daybreak the sun began to shine all the birds were still because of the intense cold of the night but all through the night of moonlight and cold they truly dreamed made eternal angels in the moonlight they sang their sweetest
Poetry with all my heart and wisdom if there are more sands in the deserts I know that in this place of light, heat and mirage there is love, not even the greatest and fearful heat can make a dreamer stop dreaming nothing will erase the most beautiful flowers of deserts taste of dew and of the wild horses nothing will destroy our eternal happiness here in the heart of the deserts today the birds will sow many flowers from one end to another who am I today I am a bird of the deserts I will follow eternally very happy this is my sweet realidede
Who is my heart he is a being today who only lives to dream I am made of the sunshine of the deserts and the eternal mirage
I am made of the sunshine of the deserts and the eternal dew I thought a lot of myself in my poetry in the good angels bringing the cold dew on your wings all my poetry I will always deliver to you with all my being and heart the sun he is an angel he heard my voice the moonlight was the wind and the angel that held me in his wings that abandoned me in the clouds to rest he always held strongly in my hands he was my eyes watching the rainbow the butterflies the birds and the stars I hope you will one day be the sunshine and the rainbow
I hope you are one day the light of the stars and the moonlight I hope you are one day the sunshine and the rainbow the nomads of the deserts and the Persians

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário