She is a woman
She is not a child
She's an angel
She is a girl and he is a boy.
I'm a man and you're not an angel.
I'm a man and you're not a woman.
He is a child and you a man.
She is a child and you a woman.
She is a child and you a boy.
He is a child and you a girl.
She is a woman
She is not a child
She's a angel
She is a girl and he is a boy.
I'm a man and you're not an angel.
I'm a man and you're not a woman.
He is a child and you a man.
She is a child and you a woman.
She is a child and you a boy.
He is a child and you a girl.
domingo, 5 de maio de 2019
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário