sexta-feira, 3 de maio de 2019

I want a table for two
A table for three people please
I need a menu
please thank you
A juice and a salad with chips Thank you
In the taxi my bag.
and my travel ferry
my house is here your name is here written in my notebook I need my angel wings and clouds or a train take me to you please beautiful clouds take me where my angel is
In the taxi is my bag.
and my travel ferry
my house is here your name is here written in my notebook I need my angel wings and clouds or a train take me to you please beautiful clouds take me where my angel is
I want a table for two
A table for three people please
I need a menu
please thank you
A juice and a salad with chips Thank you
In the taxi my bag.
and my travel ferry
my house is here your name is here written in my notebook I need my angel wings and clouds or a train take me to you please beautiful clouds take me where my angel is
In the taxi  my bag.
and my travel ferry
my house is here your name is here written in my notebook I need my angel wings and clouds or a train take me to you please beautiful clouds take me where my angel is

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário