sábado, 4 de maio de 2019

The night is an angel she is the woman
I always take her away in my nymph eyes I'm a girl I'm like a thin thread of sand in the deserts I'm a boy
I am a man the boy who flies away like a butterfly
She is the flowers they are not my verses but they are the flowers the nymphs the ducks and the water springs of the garden I am a girl he is a boy he is a man Tu es una fairy the apple more doce of the garden a moth you it's a woman the girl who eats the apple the girl eats the apple from the garden
He is not an angel he is not a moth she is not an angel is a girl he is not a man he is a boy she is not a woman she is a girl is simply my star is simply my moon is simply my beloved poetry a most beautiful wild rose garden wet by the dew of the moon

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário