segunda-feira, 19 de agosto de 2024

,,




I'm in the paradise 
I'm in a garden 
I'm in the heaven 
I'm in the clouds 
I'm in the sun
I'm in the light 
I'm in the moon
I'm on the moon
I'm in the stars 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the roads 
I'm on the roads 
I'm in the street 
I'm on the street 
I'm in the mountains 
I'm in the hands of the Lord 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the hands of the desert 
I'm in the dew 
I am in the work
I am at work



I'm in the paradise 
I'm in a garden 
I'm in the heaven 
I'm in the clouds 
I'm in the sun
I'm in the light 
I'm in the moon
I'm on the moon
I'm in the stars 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the roads 
I'm on the roads 
I'm in the street 
I'm on the street 
I'm in the mountains 
I'm in the hands of the Lord 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the hands of the desert 
I'm in the dew 
I am in the work
I am at work






Estou no paraíso 
Estou em um jardim 
Estou no céu 
Estou nas nuvens 
estou no sol
Estou na luz 
estou na lua
estou na lua
Estou nas estrelas 
Estou nas flores 
Estou nas estradas 
Estou nas estradas 
estou na rua 
estou na rua 
Estou nas montanhas 
Estou nas mãos do Senhor 
Estou nas flores 
Estou nas mãos do deserto 
Estou no orvalho 
estou no trabalho
estou no trabalho







I'm in the paradise 
I'm in a garden 
I'm in the heaven 
I'm in the clouds 
I'm in the sun
I'm in the light 
I'm in the moon
I'm on the moon
I'm in the stars 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the roads 
I'm on the roads 
I'm in the street 
I'm on the street 
I'm in the mountains 
I'm in the hands of the Lord 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the hands of the desert 
I'm in the dew 
I am in the work
I am at work



I'm in the paradise 
I'm in a garden 
I'm in the heaven 
I'm in the clouds 
I'm in the sun
I'm in the light 
I'm in the moon
I'm on the moon
I'm in the stars 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the roads 
I'm on the roads 
I'm in the street 
I'm on the street 
I'm in the mountains 
I'm in the hands of the Lord 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the hands of the desert 
I'm in the dew 
I am in the work
I am at work






Estou no paraíso 
Estou em um jardim 
Estou no céu 
Estou nas nuvens 
estou no sol
Estou na luz 
estou na lua
estou na lua
Estou nas estrelas 
Estou nas flores 
Estou nas estradas 
Estou nas estradas 
estou na rua 
estou na rua 
Estou nas montanhas 
Estou nas mãos do Senhor 
Estou nas flores 
Estou nas mãos do deserto 
Estou no orvalho 
estou no trabalho
estou no trabalho







I'm in the paradise 
I'm in a garden 
I'm in the heaven 
I'm in the clouds 
I'm in the sun
I'm in the light 
I'm in the moon
I'm on the moon
I'm in the stars 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the roads 
I'm on the roads 
I'm in the street 
I'm on the street 
I'm in the mountains 
I'm in the hands of the Lord 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the hands of the desert 
I'm in the dew 
I am in the work
I am at work



I'm in the paradise 
I'm in a garden 
I'm in the heaven 
I'm in the clouds 
I'm in the sun
I'm in the light 
I'm in the moon
I'm on the moon
I'm in the stars 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the roads 
I'm on the roads 
I'm in the street 
I'm on the street 
I'm in the mountains 
I'm in the hands of the Lord 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the hands of the desert 
I'm in the dew 
I am in the work
I am at work






Estou no paraíso 
Estou em um jardim 
Estou no céu 
Estou nas nuvens 
estou no sol
Estou na luz 
estou na lua
estou na lua
Estou nas estrelas 
Estou nas flores 
Estou nas estradas 
Estou nas estradas 
estou na rua 
estou na rua 
Estou nas montanhas 
Estou nas mãos do Senhor 
Estou nas flores 
Estou nas mãos do deserto 
Estou no orvalho 
estou no trabalho
estou no trabalho







I'm in the paradise 
I'm in a garden 
I'm in the heaven 
I'm in the clouds 
I'm in the sun
I'm in the light 
I'm in the moon
I'm on the moon
I'm in the stars 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the roads 
I'm on the roads 
I'm in the street 
I'm on the street 
I'm in the mountains 
I'm in the hands of the Lord 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the hands of the desert 
I'm in the dew 
I am in the work
I am at work



I'm in the paradise 
I'm in a garden 
I'm in the heaven 
I'm in the clouds 
I'm in the sun
I'm in the light 
I'm in the moon
I'm on the moon
I'm in the stars 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the roads 
I'm on the roads 
I'm in the street 
I'm on the street 
I'm in the mountains 
I'm in the hands of the Lord 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the hands of the desert 
I'm in the dew 
I am in the work
I am at work






Estou no paraíso 
Estou em um jardim 
Estou no céu 
Estou nas nuvens 
estou no sol
Estou na luz 
estou na lua
estou na lua
Estou nas estrelas 
Estou nas flores 
Estou nas estradas 
Estou nas estradas 
estou na rua 
estou na rua 
Estou nas montanhas 
Estou nas mãos do Senhor 
Estou nas flores 
Estou nas mãos do deserto 
Estou no orvalho 
estou no trabalho
estou no trabalho






I'm in the paradise 
I'm in a garden 
I'm in the heaven 
I'm in the clouds 
I'm in the sun
I'm in the light 
I'm in the moon
I'm on the moon
I'm in the stars 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the roads 
I'm on the roads 
I'm in the street 
I'm on the street 
I'm in the mountains 
I'm in the hands of the Lord 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the hands of the desert 
I'm in the dew 
I am in the work
I am at work



I'm in the paradise 
I'm in a garden 
I'm in the heaven 
I'm in the clouds 
I'm in the sun
I'm in the light 
I'm in the moon
I'm on the moon
I'm in the stars 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the roads 
I'm on the roads 
I'm in the street 
I'm on the street 
I'm in the mountains 
I'm in the hands of the Lord 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the hands of the desert 
I'm in the dew 
I am in the work
I am at work






Estou no paraíso 
Estou em um jardim 
Estou no céu 
Estou nas nuvens 
estou no sol
Estou na luz 
estou na lua
estou na lua
Estou nas estrelas 
Estou nas flores 
Estou nas estradas 
Estou nas estradas 
estou na rua 
estou na rua 
Estou nas montanhas 
Estou nas mãos do Senhor 
Estou nas flores 
Estou nas mãos do deserto 
Estou no orvalho 
estou no trabalho
estou no trabalho



,,






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário