I'm in the paradise
I'm in a garden
I'm in the heaven
I'm in the clouds
I'm in the sun
I'm in the light
I'm in the moon
I'm on the moon
I'm in the stars
I'm in the flowers
I'm in the roads
I'm on the roads
I'm in the street
I'm on the street
I'm in the mountains
I'm in the hands of the Lord
I'm in the flowers
I'm in the hands of the desert
I'm in the dew
I am in the work
I am at work
I'm in the paradise
I'm in a garden
I'm in the heaven
I'm in the clouds
I'm in the sun
I'm in the light
I'm in the moon
I'm on the moon
I'm in the stars
I'm in the flowers
I'm in the roads
I'm on the roads
I'm in the street
I'm on the street
I'm in the mountains
I'm in the hands of the Lord
I'm in the flowers
I'm in the hands of the desert
I'm in the dew
I am in the work
I am at work
Estou no paraíso
Estou em um jardim
Estou no céu
Estou nas nuvens
estou no sol
Estou na luz
estou na lua
estou na lua
Estou nas estrelas
Estou nas flores
Estou nas estradas
Estou nas estradas
estou na rua
estou na rua
Estou nas montanhas
Estou nas mãos do Senhor
Estou nas flores
Estou nas mãos do deserto
Estou no orvalho
estou no trabalho
estou no trabalho
,,

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário