domingo, 25 de agosto de 2024

,,
I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here in the world 
Where are the angels here in the world 
The angels of the heavens, here is a very green garden, the flowers in the garden, autumn, the birds singing, the animals, the mushrooms, the dogs playing in the garden 
I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here on earth 
Where are the angels here on earth 
I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here in the world 
Where are the angels here in the world


I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here in the world 
Where are the angels here in the world 
The angels of the heavens, here is a very green garden, the flowers in the garden, autumn, the birds singing, the animals, the mushrooms, the dogs playing in the garden 
I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here on earth 
Where are the angels here on earth 
I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here in the world 
Where are the angels here in the world





Eu nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui na terra do orvalho verde 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Quem são os anjos aqui no mundo 
Onde estão os anjos aqui no mundo 
Os anjos dos céus, aqui é um jardim muito verde, as flores do jardim, o outono, os pássaros cantando, os animais, os cogumelos, os cachorros brincando no jardim 
Eu nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui na terra do orvalho verde 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Quem são os anjos aqui na terra 
Onde estão os anjos aqui na terra 
Eu nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui na terra do orvalho verde 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Quem são os anjos aqui no mundo 
Onde estão os anjos aqui no mundo



I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here in the world 
Where are the angels here in the world 
The angels of the heavens, here is a very green garden, the flowers in the garden, autumn, the birds singing, the animals, the mushrooms, the dogs playing in the garden 
I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here on earth 
Where are the angels here on earth 
I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here in the world 
Where are the angels here in the world


I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here in the world 
Where are the angels here in the world 
The angels of the heavens, here is a very green garden, the flowers in the garden, autumn, the birds singing, the animals, the mushrooms, the dogs playing in the garden 
I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here on earth 
Where are the angels here on earth 
I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here in the world 
Where are the angels here in the world





Eu nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui na terra do orvalho verde 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Quem são os anjos aqui no mundo 
Onde estão os anjos aqui no mundo 
Os anjos dos céus, aqui é um jardim muito verde, as flores do jardim, o outono, os pássaros cantando, os animais, os cogumelos, os cachorros brincando no jardim 
Eu nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui na terra do orvalho verde 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Quem são os anjos aqui na terra 
Onde estão os anjos aqui na terra 
Eu nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui na terra do orvalho verde 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Quem são os anjos aqui no mundo 
Onde estão os anjos aqui no mundo



I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here in the world 
Where are the angels here in the world 
The angels of the heavens, here is a very green garden, the flowers in the garden, autumn, the birds singing, the animals, the mushrooms, the dogs playing in the garden 
I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here on earth 
Where are the angels here on earth 
I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here in the world 
Where are the angels here in the world


I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here in the world 
Where are the angels here in the world 
The angels of the heavens, here is a very green garden, the flowers in the garden, autumn, the birds singing, the animals, the mushrooms, the dogs playing in the garden 
I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here on earth 
Where are the angels here on earth 
I won't even know who the angels are here 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
I won't even know who angels are here in the land of green dew 
I won't even know where they are here in the world 
Who are the angels here in the world 
Where are the angels here in the world





Eu nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui na terra do orvalho verde 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Quem são os anjos aqui no mundo 
Onde estão os anjos aqui no mundo 
Os anjos dos céus, aqui é um jardim muito verde, as flores do jardim, o outono, os pássaros cantando, os animais, os cogumelos, os cachorros brincando no jardim 
Eu nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui na terra do orvalho verde 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Quem são os anjos aqui na terra 
Onde estão os anjos aqui na terra 
Eu nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Nem vou saber quem são os anjos aqui na terra do orvalho verde 
Eu nem vou saber onde eles estão aqui no mundo 
Quem são os anjos aqui no mundo 
Onde estão os anjos aqui no mundo

,,


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário