segunda-feira, 19 de agosto de 2024

,,


I'm in paradise 
I'm in a garden 
I'm in heaven 
I'm in the clouds 
I'm in the sun
I'm in the light 
I'm on the moon
I'm in the stars 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm on the roads 
I'm on the street 
I'm in the mountains 
I'm in the hands of the Lord 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the hands of the desert 
I'm in the dew 
I am at work


I'm in paradise 
I'm in a garden 
I'm in heaven 
I'm in the clouds 
I'm in the sun
I'm in the light 
I'm on the moon
I'm in the stars 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm on the roads 
I'm on the street 
I'm in the mountains 
I'm in the hands of the Lord 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the hands of the desert 
I'm in the dew 
I am at work





Eu estou no paraíso 
Eu estou em um jardim 
Eu estou no céu 
Eu estou nas nuvens 
Eu estou no sol
Estou na luz 
Eu estou na lua
E estou nas estrelas 
E estou nas flores 
Eu estou nas estradas 
Eu estou na rua 
Eu estou nas montanhas 
Eu estou nas mãos do Senhor 
Eu estou nas flores 
Eu estou nas mãos do deserto 
Eu estou no orvalho 
Eu estou no trabalho







I'm in paradise 
I'm in a garden 
I'm in heaven 
I'm in the clouds 
I'm in the sun
I'm in the light 
I'm on the moon
I'm in the stars 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm on the roads 
I'm on the street 
I'm in the mountains 
I'm in the hands of the Lord 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the hands of the desert 
I'm in the dew 
I am at work


I'm in paradise 
I'm in a garden 
I'm in heaven 
I'm in the clouds 
I'm in the sun
I'm in the light 
I'm on the moon
I'm in the stars 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm on the roads 
I'm on the street 
I'm in the mountains 
I'm in the hands of the Lord 
I'm in the flowers 
I'm in the hands of the desert 
I'm in the dew 
I am at work





Eu estou no paraíso 
Eu estou em um jardim 
Eu estou no céu 
Eu estou nas nuvens 
Eu estou no sol
Estou na luz 
Eu estou na lua
E estou nas estrelas 
E estou nas flores 
Eu estou nas estradas 
Eu estou na rua 
Eu estou nas montanhas 
Eu estou nas mãos do Senhor 
Eu estou nas flores 
Eu estou nas mãos do deserto 
Eu estou no orvalho 
Eu estou no trabalho


,,

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário