"
Good Morning
Welcome
Welcome
Welcome
Your name my name
my good heart good morning good afternoon
Good night sorry thank you very much
I walk firmly
You made my heart heal
Giving me a lot of wisdom and light
You are my strength and intelligence
You are charity and love
My heart wants to go to the clouds
Today you see the sun drinking water from flowers like a bird, a garden angel wants to go and buy many flowers to give you
I would like to go with the birds here
I'd like to be the birds that drink all the water from the flowers.
woman does not drink water
Water
coffee
woman
the girl
men
boy
no
do not drink
bread
tea
she eats bread and apple
she eats bread and apple
the woman does not drink tea or drink water
she eats bread and apple
Apple
and
Hello
Sunny afternoon
Sunny morning
Cloudy day
Star and moon night
I have a dog
I have a cat
I have a bird
I have a butterfly
I have a house
I have a car
I am a bird
I am a woman, not a girl
I'm a man
I am a woman
I'm a girl
I am a boy
I'm a man
I am a woman
I'm a girl
I am a boy
Drink some tea
Drink water
Nice juice
Drink coffee
I drink mineral water
Good afternoon
I am
afternoon
tea
Water
or
Hello
Good Morning
I am
morning
I am
day
good evening
I am
night
Pardon me
thanks
thanks
Very good
goodbye
I am an angel
I
cat
dog
butterfly
Bird"
Good Morning
Welcome
Welcome
Welcome
Your name my name
my good heart good morning good afternoon
Good night sorry thank you very much
I walk firmly
You made my heart heal
Giving me a lot of wisdom and light
You are my strength and intelligence
You are charity and love
My heart wants to go to the clouds
Today you see the sun drinking water from flowers like a bird, a garden angel wants to go and buy many flowers to give you
I would like to go with the birds here
I'd like to be the birds that drink all the water from the flowers.
woman does not drink water
Water
coffee
woman
the girl
men
boy
no
do not drink
bread
tea
she eats bread and apple
she eats bread and apple
the woman does not drink tea or drink water
she eats bread and apple
Apple
and
Hello
Sunny afternoon
Sunny morning
Cloudy day
Star and moon night
I have a dog
I have a cat
I have a bird
I have a butterfly
I have a house
I have a car
I am a bird
I am a woman, not a girl
I'm a man
I am a woman
I'm a girl
I am a boy
I'm a man
I am a woman
I'm a girl
I am a boy
Drink some tea
Drink water
Nice juice
Drink coffee
I drink mineral water
Good afternoon
I am
afternoon
tea
Water
or
Hello
Good Morning
I am
morning
I am
day
good evening
I am
night
Pardon me
thanks
thanks
Very good
goodbye
I am an angel
I
cat
dog
butterfly
Bird"
Bom Dia
Bem-vinda
Bem-vinda
Bem-vinda
Seu nome meu nome
meu bom coração bom dia boa tarde
Boa noite desculpe muito obrigado
Eu ando com firmeza
Você fez meu coração curar
Dando-me muita sabedoria e luz
Você é minha força e inteligência
Você é caridade e amor
Meu coração quer ir para as nuvens
Hoje você vê o sol bebendo água de flores como um pássaro, um anjo do jardim quer ir e comprar muitas flores para lhe dar
Eu gostaria de ir com os passarinhos aqui
Eu gostaria de ser os pássaros que bebem toda a água das flores.
mulher não bebe água
Água
café
mulher
a menina
homens
Garoto
não
Não beba
pão
chá
ela come pão e maça
ela come pão e maça
a mulher não bebe chá ou bebe água
ela come pão e maça
maçã
e
Olá
Tarde ensolarada
Manhã de sol
Dia nublado
Estrela e lua noite
eu tenho um cachorro
eu tenho um gato
Eu tenho um passarinho
Eu tenho uma borboleta
Eu tenho uma casa
Eu tenho carro
Eu sou um passarinho
Eu sou uma mulher, não uma menina
eu sou um homem
Eu sou mulher
Eu sou uma garota
Eu sou menino
eu sou um homem
Eu sou mulher
Eu sou uma garota
Eu sou menino
Beba um pouco de chá
Beber água
Suco agradável
Beber café
Eu bebo água mineral
Boa tarde
eu sou
tarde
chá
Água
ou
Olá
Bom Dia
eu sou
manhã
eu sou
dia
boa noite
eu sou
noite
Perdão
obrigado
obrigado
Muito bom
Tchau
Eu sou um anjo
Eu
gato
cachorro
borboleta
Pássaro"
Good Morning
Welcome
Welcome
Welcome
Your name my name
my good heart good morning good afternoon
Good night sorry thank you very much
I walk firmly
You made my heart heal
Giving me a lot of wisdom and light
You are my strength and intelligence
You are charity and love
My heart wants to go to the clouds
Today you see the sun drinking water from flowers like a bird, a garden angel wants to go and buy many flowers to give you
I would like to go with the birds here
I'd like to be the birds that drink all the water from the flowers.
woman does not drink water
Water
coffee
woman
the girl
men
boy
no
do not drink
bread
tea
she eats bread and apple
she eats bread and apple
the woman does not drink tea or drink water
she eats bread and apple
Apple
and
Hello
Sunny afternoon
Sunny morning
Cloudy day
Star and moon night
I have a dog
I have a cat
I have a bird
I have a butterfly
I have a house
I have a car
I am a bird
I am a woman, not a girl
I'm a man
I am a woman
I'm a girl
I am a boy
I'm a man
I am a woman
I'm a girl
I am a boy
Drink some tea
Drink water
Nice juice
Drink coffee
I drink mineral water
Good afternoon
I am
afternoon
tea
Water
or
Hello
Good Morning
I am
morning
I am
day
good evening
I am
night
Pardon me
thanks
thanks
Very good
goodbye
I am an angel
I
cat
dog
butterfly
Bird"
Good Morning
Welcome
Welcome
Welcome
Your name my name
my good heart good morning good afternoon
Good night sorry thank you very much
I walk firmly
You made my heart heal
Giving me a lot of wisdom and light
You are my strength and intelligence
You are charity and love
My heart wants to go to the clouds
Today you see the sun drinking water from flowers like a bird, a garden angel wants to go and buy many flowers to give you
I would like to go with the birds here
I'd like to be the birds that drink all the water from the flowers.
woman does not drink water
Water
coffee
woman
the girl
men
boy
no
do not drink
bread
tea
she eats bread and apple
she eats bread and apple
the woman does not drink tea or drink water
she eats bread and apple
Apple
and
Hello
Sunny afternoon
Sunny morning
Cloudy day
Star and moon night
I have a dog
I have a cat
I have a bird
I have a butterfly
I have a house
I have a car
I am a bird
I am a woman, not a girl
I'm a man
I am a woman
I'm a girl
I am a boy
I'm a man
I am a woman
I'm a girl
I am a boy
Drink some tea
Drink water
Nice juice
Drink coffee
I drink mineral water
Good afternoon
I am
afternoon
tea
Water
or
Hello
Good Morning
I am
morning
I am
day
good evening
I am
night
Pardon me
thanks
thanks
Very good
goodbye
I am an angel
I
cat
dog
butterfly
Bird"
Bom Dia
Bem-vinda
Bem-vinda
Bem-vinda
Seu nome meu nome
meu bom coração bom dia boa tarde
Boa noite desculpe muito obrigado
Eu ando com firmeza
Você fez meu coração curar
Dando-me muita sabedoria e luz
Você é minha força e inteligência
Você é caridade e amor
Meu coração quer ir para as nuvens
Hoje você vê o sol bebendo água de flores como um pássaro, um anjo do jardim quer ir e comprar muitas flores para lhe dar
Eu gostaria de ir com os passarinhos aqui
Eu gostaria de ser os pássaros que bebem toda a água das flores.
mulher não bebe água
Água
café
mulher
a menina
homens
Garoto
não
Não beba
pão
chá
ela come pão e maça
ela come pão e maça
a mulher não bebe chá ou bebe água
ela come pão e maça
maçã
e
Olá
Tarde ensolarada
Manhã de sol
Dia nublado
Estrela e lua noite
eu tenho um cachorro
eu tenho um gato
Eu tenho um passarinho
Eu tenho uma borboleta
Eu tenho uma casa
Eu tenho carro
Eu sou um passarinho
Eu sou uma mulher, não uma menina
eu sou um homem
Eu sou mulher
Eu sou uma garota
Eu sou menino
eu sou um homem
Eu sou mulher
Eu sou uma garota
Eu sou menino
Beba um pouco de chá
Beber água
Suco agradável
Beber café
Eu bebo água mineral
Boa tarde
eu sou
tarde
chá
Água
ou
Olá
Bom Dia
eu sou
manhã
eu sou
dia
boa noite
eu sou
noite
Perdão
obrigado
obrigado
Muito bom
Tchau
Eu sou um anjo
Eu
gato
cachorro
borboleta
Pássaro"
"
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário