"
Hello
good evening
Good Morning
good afternoon
Welcome
welcome
welcome
Excuse
please
my name is
This is my brother
this is my sister
This is my mother
This and my dad
brother
The boy is eating bread
sister
mother
dad
how are you
Hello
Very good
please
goodbye
good evening
thanks
you are welcome
She is sleeping with her hand on the floor
The girl sees
angels
she sells animals
two hundred and ten hundi
The girl sees a boy
She writes book
I will give this book to you
there is a book in bloom
The king a way
He is a boy
for
no
Perfect
my name is
please repeat
what is your name
what you are
Very good
thanks
thanks
please
I have home
I am a girl
Hello
good evening
Good Morning
good afternoon
Welcome
welcome
welcome
Excuse
please
my name is
This is my brother
this is my sister
This is my mother
This and my dad
brother
The boy is eating bread
sister
mother
dad
how are you
Hello
Very good
please
goodbye
good evening
thanks
you are welcome
She is sleeping with her hand on the floor
The girl sees
angels
she sells animals
two hundred and ten hundi
The girl sees a boy
She writes book
I will give this book to you
there is a book in bloom
The king a way
He is a boy
for
no
Perfect
my name is
please repeat
what is your name
what you are
Very good
thanks
thanks
please
I have home
I am a girl
שלום
ערב טוב
בוקר טוב
אחר הצהריים טובים
ברוך הבא
ברוך הבא
ברוך הבא
תירוץ
אנא
שמי
זה האח שלי
זאת אחותי
זו אמי
זה ואבא שלי
אח
הילד אוכל לחם
אחות
אמא
אבא
מה שלומך
שלום
טוב מאוד
אנא
הֱיה שלום
ערב טוב
תודה
בבקשה
היא ישנה עם היד על הרצפה
הילדה רואה
מלאכים
היא מוכרת בעלי חיים
מאתיים ועשר מאות
הילדה רואה ילד
היא כותבת ספר
אני אתן לך את הספר הזה
יש ספר בפריחה
המלך דרך
הוא ילד
ל
לא
מושלם
שמי
אנא חזור
מה השם שלך
מה אתה
טוב מאוד
תודה
תודה
אנא
יש לי בית
אני ילדה
"
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário