sexta-feira, 14 de junho de 2019

I need to find the sunshine I need a cloud to take me to it where my star is My garden is here where there are many clouds here I have a star here I have the heat of the sun and the moonlight My angel where the desert is and the sun falling on the flowers made the dew This is where your heart is. here is where your gaze and my faith are that one day we will live eternally made the sun and the moonlight pure sun watering the flowers with its angel dew pure that waters the flowers with your heat the heat that only exists in your wings angel of where you are You are of these poems I hear your sobs among the flowers everything that you do is magically beautiful made the stars of the skies to my youth magica his serene eyes made the mist sweet made the waters of the river and the song of the birds to the moonlight I will always go along with you my angel on your wings magically I will follow flying to the sun I will always go along with you my angel on your wings magically I will continue flying please

Eu preciso encontrar a luz do sol Eu preciso de uma nuvem para me levar até ele onde está minha estrela meu jardim é aqui onde existe muitas nuvens aqui eu tenho uma estrela aqui eu tenho o calor do sol e o luar  Meu anjo onde está o deserto e o sol que cai nas flores feito o orvalho aqui é onde está seu coração aqui é onde está seu olhar e minha fé que um dia viveremos eternamente feito o sol e o luar sol puro que molha as flores com seu orvalho de anjo puro que molha as flores com seu calor  o calor que somente existe em tuas asas anjo de onde você é  Você é destas poesias ouço os teus soluços entre as flores tudo o que você faz é magicamente lindo  feito as estrelas dos céus a minha juventude magica seus olhos serenos feito a neblina  doces feito as águas do rio e o canto dos pássaros Para o luar sempre irei junto com você meu anjo em tuas asas magicamente seguirei voando Para o sol sempre irei junto com você meu anjo em tuas asas magicamente seguirei voando

I need to find the sunshine I need a cloud to take me to it where my star is My garden is here where there are many clouds here I have a star here I have the heat of the sun and the moonlight My angel where the desert is and the sun falling on the flowers made the dew This is where your heart is. here is where your gaze and my faith are that one day we will live eternally made the sun and the moonlight pure sun watering the flowers with its angel dew pure that waters the flowers with your heat the heat that only exists in your wings angel of where you are You are of these poems I hear your sobs among the flowers everything that you do is magically beautiful made the stars of the skies to my youth magica his serene eyes made the mist sweet made the waters of the river and the song of the birds For the moonlight I will always go along with you my angel on your wings magically I will follow flying To the sun I will always go along with you my angel on your wings magically I will continue flying

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário