quinta-feira, 2 de maio de 2019

Your sun is here.
Your moon is here.
Your garden is here.
Where is the house
I always need to be happy
Where is the ice cream shop
Where is the train station
I need a train ticket.
You're an angel, you're a boy.
You are a nymph you are a girl
I'm not from the world that you live in
I'm a woman who lives on the moon.
I am not from heaven I am not from the moon but my name is written in my books my name is written in my poetry
I'm a angel I'm a boy
He is an angel he is a boy
I am a angel I am a man
He is a angel he is a man
My name is poetry my name is verses
I'm a girl from Colombia
I'm a girl from Brazil
I am a poet whose name is my angel I am a poet whose name is my angel I need you always here my poetry you are my poetry you are my parents

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário