They like to write poetry
They like red yellow flowers
They like dogs
They like cats.
They like horses.
I live in a small house
I always write many poems here
to my parents to my brothers to my sisters to myself
They like to write poetry
They like red yellow flowers
They like dogs
They like cats.
They like horses.
I live in a small house
I always write many poems here
to my parents to my brothers to my sisters to myself
They like to write poetry
They like red yellow flowers
They like dogs
They like cats.
They like horses.
I live in a small house
I always write many poems here
to my parents to my brothers to my sisters to myself
They like to write poetry
They like red yellow flowers
They like dogs
They like cats.
They like horses.
I live in a small house
I always write many poems here
to my parents to my brothers to my sisters to myself
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário