The night is an angel she is the woman
I always carry her away in my nymph eyes I'm a girl the woman who eats honey
The woman eats honey bread.
I'm like a thin thread of sand in the deserts I'm a boy
The girl eats honey honey from the garden The hummingbird drinks water in the garden The girl drinks water in the garden
He is a angel He drinks milk from flowers you drink milk from flowers
the woman eats honey bread the man eats honey bread with sugar
the man eats honey bread with sugar
I am a man the boy who flies away like a moth I am a girl he is a boy he is a man Tu es una fairy the apple more garden doca a moth you are a woman the girl who eats the apple the girl eats the apple from the garden she wrote her book and she drinks a cup of coffee and not very far in a small restaurant a man wrote and read the newspaper asking for a glass of coffee with milk please
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário