sábado, 4 de maio de 2019

Saturday, May 4, 2019

You are the bird.
You eat an apple
I'm a bird
I eat apple the orange from the garden
I eat orange from the garden
He is a bird he eats an apple and the flowers doe more of the garden
The boy is an angel you are an angel
The man is an angel you are an angel
I am a nymph I am a child I am a man
I am a boy
I'm a bird I'm eating the sweetest fruit in the garden I'm eating the sweetest flowers in the garden
You are the bird.
You eat an apple
I'm a bird
I eat apple the orange from the garden
I eat orange from the garden
He is a bird he eats an apple and the flowers doe more of the garden
The boy is an angel you are an angel
The man is an angel you are an angel
I am a nymph I am a child I am a man
I am a boy
I'm a bird I'm eating the sweetest fruit in the garden I'm eating the sweetest flowers in the garden

poems of Amelia

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário