quinta-feira, 2 de maio de 2019

The boy eats the honey bread
The boy is a bird I will always listen to your song in the deserts like a wind you are the desert
you are a man you are a nymph a flower you are the sweet source of waters you are a woman she is an angel she is a woman
she is a bird she is the eagle of the deserts she is the bird of the deserts she is a girl the pure wind the most beautiful flower of the garden she
it's a bird she eats the apple more garden doc she eats an apple he's a bird he's a boy I'm a girl I'm a poet the writer I'm the woman the boy is a poet I'm a poet a writer I am the man he eats the bread from heaven
You are a bird you drink the waters of this springs
You are an angel you drink the waters of this fountain you are the girl the woman the boy the man the poet the poet and the writer I am a poet I am a boy I am a man I am a woman I am a girl poetess

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário