it is so lovely the waves of the sea
It's so lovely, the moon and the stars.
The rainbow is my main garden I'm in love with him I'm ready to climb in the clouds and touch each star with my hands until the sun appears and all the fountains of the garden until now I've only dreamed about it only these verses will solve my problems I want to have the speed of the birds and to have wings to fly jump from cloud to cloud nothing will separate us and when all the silence is torn we will see flowers
and when all the silence breaks we'll see flowers I can still see your angel face shining in the clouds
I can still see your young face of angel shining in the clouds I wanted to be the wind to be able to touch your serene face
I wanted to be the wind to be able to touch your jovial face made the stars the earth the dew and the moon
it is so lovely the waves of the sea
It's so lovely, the moon and the stars.
The rainbow is my main garden I'm in love with him I'm ready to climb in the clouds and touch each star with my hands until the sun appears and all the fountains of the garden until now I've only dreamed about it only these verses will solve my problems I want to have the speed of the birds and to have wings to fly jump from cloud to cloud nothing will separate us and when all the silence is torn we will see flowers
and when all the silence breaks we'll see flowers I can still see your angel face shining in the clouds
I can still see your young face of angel shining in the clouds I wanted to be the wind to be able to touch your serene face
I wanted to be the wind to be able to touch your jovial face made the stars the earth the dew and the moon
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário