Felicidad
Ella quería sentir mucha felicidad
Ella quería ver la luna del cielo
Siempre brillando si pudiera
Colocar más estrellas allá en las nubes sólo para encontrarte mi felicidad yo colocaría si pudiera aprender a hablar y escribir en otros idiomas esto sería un sueño realizado
para mí no quiero más llorar
Quiero vencer igual a los buenos ángeles de Dios que saben hablar en muchos idiomas
happiness
She wanted to feel very happy.
She wanted to see the moon from the sky.
Always shining if I could
Put more stars there in the clouds just to find you my happiness I would put it if I could learn to speak and write in other languages this would be a dream come true
I do not want to cry anymore
I want to win just like the good angels of God who can speak in many languages
felicidade
Ela queria sentir muita felidade
Ela queria ver a lua do céu
Sempre brilhando se pudesse
Colocar mais estrelas lá nas nuvens somente para te encontrar minha felicidade eu colocaria se pudesse aprender a falar e escrever em outros idiomas isto seria um sonho realizado
para mim nâo quero mais chorar
Eu quero vencer igual aos anjos bons de Deus que sabem falar em muitos idiomas
She wanted to feel very happy.
She wanted to see the moon from the sky.
Always shining if I could
Putting more stars there in the clouds just to find you my happiness I would put it if I could learn to speak and write in other languages this would be a dream come true
I do not want to cry anymore
I want to win just like the good angels of God who can speak in many languages
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário